Friday, June 27th & Saturday, June 28th
Nez Perce County Fairgrounds, 1229 Burrell Avenue, Lewiston, ID
GATES OPEN AT 3:00
7:00 Higher Ground
8:00 Blue Streak
GATES OPEN AT 9:00
- Guitar: Dave Hunt, Hotwire
- Mandolin: Dale Fisk, Hotwire
- Fiddle: Jason Hackwith Wanigan
- Banjo: Dale Vallandigham, Wanigan
- Songwriting: Warren Akin, Wanigan
- Bass: Jim Adams, Kevin Pace and the Early Edition
11:30-1:30 Open Mic
2:00 Forgotten Freight
4:00 Brad Keeler Trio
5:00 Higher Ground
8:00 Kevin Pace and the Early Edition
At the Festival
- Lunch Box Catering will have BBQ and other items for purchase.
- Bring your chair/blanket for festival seating.
- There is covered area for shade, accessibility on level paths and restroom facilities.
- Only service dogs allowed in concert area.
- Family friendly event, please no drugs or alcohol.
- Camping with showers is available on site for $12.00 per night/ $18.00 for hookups. Please contact LCBO to reserve campsite
- Areas are available for jamming
It's been another great year at the Valley Bluegrass Festival! Thank you so much to everyone who came out, and a special thank you to all of our volunteers and board members for their time and efforts.
Thank You to our Major Sponsors:
Hotel Accomodations by Guesthouse
- 1325 Main Street; Lewiston ID 83501
- Reservations: 208-746-3311
- Ask for the festival discount: $49.99/night single, $59.99/night double.
- More info: http://www.guesthouseintl.com/hotels/lewiston/contact